Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Nice.

>.> I'm trying to write RC, succeeding in feeling awkward and creeper-like.
*giggles*

Oh, I'm excited for RC, now that you've got your groove back
Well, I'm not grooving yet -- still feeling really, really wobbly. But dammit I'll finish a chapter this month. Somehow.
XD Well, I probably won't have much time to read, so maybe it's fate holding you back so I won't get behind...
Is it really that bad? I have to do it next year x_x
Oh my gosh, yes. It's awful. The Scarlett Letter, I could handle, this is just, blech.
I've never read The Scarlett Letter. I think I've seen The Crucible movie, and didn't think it was too bad, and it looks like such a small little play... *clings to optimism*
*doesn't think it's that small* Believe me, it's not the play itself that's boring, it's the giant sections of Narrator...
Well, it's currently wedged in between all my texts books and stuff, so it looks small from across the room. Oh, narrator. A very effective way to kill a story.
XD I know right...
-Has just said, "Screw homework" and will copy the answers from the back of the books-

Watch it be the one day my teacher actually wants us to finish it all and will mark it. >.>
XD *knows what you mean* The one time you don't do the homework is the day they decide to collect it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service