Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The worst part is when your friends decided that they didn't want to do it either, then you don't have anyone to copy off of.
XD Or when you do your homework, and you give it to a friend to copy. And then they get bit by a spider and have to go to the emergency room, and you don't get your homework back in time. "I was letting him copy" is not a good excuse apparently...
-Has yet to actually do that-

Spiders aren't really poisonous around here, but I hate it when they take your paper /while/ you're writing it and ignore your bitter swearing.
*has had that happen before* Stupid Wolf spiders...

I know, they take it to copy an you're like "um I'm not done with that..."
Wolf spiders must be devious little things.

It's the reason why we're using so much paper, if no one steals my notes then I use the front and back, but when they do sometimes I don't even fill the entire piece of loose leaf.

I've already told my friends that their all very screwed over in HS.
Not that everybody doesn't still copy homework in High school. Although it's more of a Freshmen/Sophomore thing. Upperclassmen don't really do it...
....really? *interrupts*

At my school, upperclassmen are worse than us.... Juniors copy mine all the time.
Really? -Has assumed HS students actually did work-

My friends basically rely on me for everything, which really doesn't make sense seeing as I procrastinate like hell. But we're not exactly on the same level in the grades department, you know? So we're probably not going to be in the same classes next year. Therefore making copying a little difficult.
*same*

Sure there are like 3 new people who have a sudden sense o pride in their work but everyone else. . . .one person in 5 classes might do the work, but everyone will get the assignment finished and turned in.
Most people don't bother with the homework, but if there's like an actual assignment then (most) everyone does the work. Teachers actually check to see if anyone copied, and its not really worth a zero to avoid doing the work.
I'll be back in 10 or 15, nobody is allowed to die or commit a crime in that time.

Wait, no..... nobody is allowed to commit a serious crime and get caught ever. And dying or coming close, is just out of the question for at least a few decades yet.
I need to be in bed like an hour and a half ago, so, uh, g'night >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service