Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're tired because you slept too much?
Yeah. You know, when you sleep for way longer than usual, it throws you off and you're exhausted, and then you have to force yourself to stay up to get back to normal? Or maybe that's just me...
Meh, nowadays I'm just always tired. . . . >.<'

*understands, though*
*understands* I've been far more tired lately. I slept like freaking 7 or 8 hours last night...
XD *same*
*nods*
*spends too much time being tired* *tries to catch up on sleep* *ends up more tired* *dies*
Not just you
Very loudly putting brown paper bags on my research books so I can read the fuckers in school.

Yes, it's awkward, but I'd really rather not be seen reading, say, The Lesbian Parenting Book shut up, it was the closest thing I could find to a Dumbass Guide To Same-Sex Parenting or Baby's First Year I have no justification ;_; in class.
*giggles*
Lesbian Parenting has a really boring cover, but c'mon, the title is fuckin' The Lesbian Parenting Book.

Baby's First Year is flamingly blue and neon and oh god I almost caught on fire from shame just checking that fucker out.

Thus the paper-bag covers.
Mhmmm, I can picture people's thoughts if they saw you with those "She's a teenage pregnant lesbian?"
And I'm pretty sure my mother knows I checked both out.

We already had the awkward "soooooo whatcha doin'?" talk a few months back when I bothered to get some pregnancy books out from the library. Dear God.

Albeit if someone's watching my account history... I now have those two and two books on Beowulf checked out from the library. Teenage pregnant lesbian who volunteers at the library and is reading Beowulf in English class, hmm...
*giggles* I'm glad I'm not researching that, my mom would ask me if I was pregnant like every two seconds...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service