Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The next time she asks / if she asks, I'm just going to sit her down and quietly tell her "Mom, I'm bisexual and not interested in dating right now". Odds are fifty-fifty I won't get pregnant from the next person I start dating >.>
XD Well there is that... I'm not dating anyone, and spend most of my time at school or at home. I don't know where she expects this pregnancy to come from...But, my mom seems to be that paranoid...
My mom is my mom, bless her heart <3
Ha, my mom is such a crazy...
Hoping it'll keep on snowing, cause I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.
:D Word.
It's not sticking enough, come on temperature, go down!
*wants snow*
I am anxiously excite for a story I just started reading. Looks pretty good, and the writing's pretty solid, but a preliminary review-check indicates that the author swings really, really conservative.

...y'know, as long as that doesn't come down to severe homophobia showing up in the story, I'm totally cool with that. vOv As long as the story's good...

tl;dr: Nathan you attention whore.
Gonna go, my internet is gradually getting slower and slower because of the weather, see you guys later...
G'night.
Goodnight.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service