Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD *remembers that boat* I'd forgotten about that.

The random toys are what was in the bucket...
*sigh* I must be off for the night. Good night everyone.
G'night.
Nighty night.
Very much not doing what I should be.
Nathan! Today, I was doing a vocab assignment, and it was like scrambled words, one of our words was anon, the scrambled it as NaNo. I almost died...
XD Niiiice.

Pardon me if I keep disappearing, my laptop keeps periodically not recognizing either the mouse or the touchpad.

Also, I'm very fucked for this assignment ._.
It made me laugh, when I tried to explain to the girl I was working with she just looked at me like I was crazy...

Ha, I know what you mean I have computer problems all the time...

Oh no!
Feh, fandom constantly infects everything I do in school. 'S cool.

It's only tonight :/ wtf.

Yeah... I need to get on it, or pick a different assignment. I kinda suck at fanfic for epic poems... XD
People always laugh at me when I talk about fandom, so I just don't anymore...

Oh, my computer just sucks...

XD Well, it sounds...erm, interesting...
I have some people I can fandom at, but I haven't geeked about MR in ages, really :/

I might need to get a new mouse or something. This one's kinda cheap and really old...

Yeah. Writing another chapter for Grendel, except I don't know quite what I want to write. I'll probably dig up the assignment sheet and do something different anyway.
Even my geekiest friends don't get fandom... although Throne does live like next door to my school, If we ever met in person I could fandom at her...

Try a new mousepad, I had a really shitty one and it made my mouse un-usable...

Ha, I know what you mean, I can never write when I need to, only when I don't have a deadline...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service