Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pssht go meet up XD I'm closest to carino2, I think, but we don't talk much anymore.

It's only tonight I've had this problem.

:S The horrible thing is that the detective fic is going fine (and I posted a new chapter earlier today). Just I have no initiative for Grendel!fic.
I dunno, I'm not as close to Throne online, but shit she lives in the smae (tiny) town I go to school in, I know her sister...

Hmmmmm, how odd

Ha, I know what you mean, I can write a bunch of ridiculous fluff and junk, no problem. But give me the Crucible Essay and I'm brain dead...
You go to Amador High School, right? My old house in California was on Amador Circle... >.>

Clearly Ringo wants me to just go to bed XD
*interrupts* Nathan, you used to live in Amador? Why does this place have so many Californians.... er, ex-Californians...
We lived in, uh... Apple Valley, I'm pretty sure, and I think I went to school in Victorville. Could've been the other way, I dunno.

But I remember our house was on Amador Circle XD
Yeah, but you were like South Cal weren't you? Amador is around California, It means Lover in Spanish...

Ha, Californians are all over, it's because we're awesome Megan! and ya'know we go to the beach everyday, and see celebs all the time, and surf, and have palm trees in our backyards...
Yep, that would be Southern California :D
Ahh, okay.

Kayte, of course we do! Isn't that what all Californians do?
*nods* I thought so... I live in Amador County... >.> I miss Alameda...

Oh yes of course, and we don't own jackets and wear flip flops every day...
Of course! And it wasn't 24 degrees in the valley this morning. That never happens. >.>'
Oh no, never, and I don't have 2 feet of snow in my front yard, that's ridiculous.
I love talking to out-of-state-ers, and when they get all surprised that we have snow/cold weather, saying "Have you ever heard of Lake Tahoe?" "Yes." "Do you know where that is?" "California." "Did you know they have ski resorts there?" "Yeah, wh-- ohh."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service