Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a nutcase, disregard me >.>
Piano recital. *cringe* I'm going to go, spaz out, and play horribly. Don't know when I'll be back. See you whenever.
Spazzing out is always fun.
*is alive* Fyi.
Phew, for a second I thought a dead person had risen to use social sites. Now that would be weird, albeit fine as long as you aren't sparkling... I think I'm tired.
OH GOD I HAVE TO PEE SO MUCH

I felt like sharing :D
Mazel tov.
Talking to a friend I haven't talked to in /forever/.

And surprisingly it's not awkward.
Keeping the cat from sicking up.
About to watch the 6th Harry Potter movie again. Even though they...

1) Screwed the plot to hell and back.

2) Added useless crappy fluff between Harry and Ginny.

3) AND DIDN'T HAVE THE EPIC ENDING BATTLE IN HOGWARTS! Sorry, it called for Cap Abuse. Honestly! Apparently nobody noticed that Death Eaters friggin' stormed the castle and started defacing it! I would've NEVER HEARD THEM!

*sighs in relief* Glad I got that off my chest. Well disappearing now.
The fluff was in the book too. There was also repeated use of the word "snog" which makes me want to clean people. =/

And I was looking forward to that bloody ending battle. Why did they leave it out?!
There was fluff in the book, but the movie they put in that crap with Harry mooning over her in the window, her tying his shoe, ect. also they're fucking up the plot even more to make her seem somewhat not completely useless.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service