Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

. . . .get well soon.
.....thanks.
You too.
Thanks.

*is considering going back to sleep*
*same*
Contemplating how much caffeine I shall have to consume if I wish to completely fuck my sleeping schedule.

Also anticipating the football game. ^^ I pretty much pay to pace...and watch whatever is interesting *ahem* never the game *ahem*.

Also noticing the Mod Petition is gone...>.> *expected this*
*will be missing the Homecoming game*

And we even won last week, too. >.>
^^ Oh yeah it is the Homecoming game...*forgot this*

XD My mom or brother have to tell me who won. I never glance at the board. Curious, do you like football Lamp?
It's not my favourite thing to watch, especially HS football which is usually horrid, but yes. ^^
My school's awful, but we've had some rather good games this year.. . .

I can get terribly into watching a good game, as well as a good number of other sports.
Ah. *hates sports especially watching them*

My school football team is...I don't actually know. o.o I'll have to ask...

^^ My whole family are sport-lovers...so my brother claims this as evidence that I was clearly adopted.
XD
My mom and sister don't see the point in sports. So, the fact I like them as I do. . . .they find amazing. I mean, last year, I even watched hockey. Not that I've ever liked hockey, but it was on Verses, I forgot to change the channel when the race (IRL) was over, and I found myself watching it. . . . I love all the fights. :D

My team is consistantly the worst. Las time we'd won a home game was about 5+ years ago. . . last week we randomly beat #3 in the State. It was. . . a good game.

Also, I'm going to be off for a while, see you in a bit.
XD That's the only part I'll glance at of hockey when my family is watching it...fights. X3 Very amusing.

o.o Wow...5+ years ago? #3 in the entire State? O.o Also wow.

Right then. See ya.
*bursts into conversation*

My school's homecoming game is against our rivals..... but one of my best friends is on the opposing team. It's at my school, and I'm going to cheer for my friend on the other school's team. Let's see how many people hate me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service