Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*BOL*
XD I know what you mean Nathan, I have yet to do anything productive today...
._. It's Friday night, quarter to 23, and... I have about a page of fic to type up. That's all. Goddammit.
XD Our crazy weather has made this week pretty much dumb. I've done nothing productive since last Friday.
o.o Whoa.

Well, we have Monday left as a school day, then three days of finals.

Also besides that some major other RL shit has been going down, so dammit I am tired.

And I want to finish the detective fic within the month, complete a chapter of RC for posting on 2 January if not earlier, and maybe start on either a sequel to the detective fic or the action fic that's been dogging my ass.
No school Monday and Tuesday, no one actually went to school on Wednesday, Thursday I have like three drama classes and a Spanish class, so it's pretty much a throw away day every day, and today we had subs or free periods for every class. I swear I've done nothing all week.

:( Aw, get some sleep hon...

Oh, RC will be back? *excited*
We're leading up to finals, so *twitch* Probably haven't a chance in hell of finishing my bridge in Engineering. Will probably finish my painting in art class, but it'll be close. And fffffffff I have two huge math finals that could decide whether or not I graduate.

I should, I really should >< On top of crazy finals bullshit, in the next month I have, like four appointments with my therapist, one with a psychiatrist I've never met, a physical, aaaaaand I have to call my therapist every day and leave her a voicemail. Oh, and Christmas. *tl;dr-splosion*

:D Well, 2 January is the one-year anniversary of when I started it, so being my ho self I gotta do something.
We are too, that's the scary thing... My test and quiz next week in APUSH will like decide my grade, and since we do nothing in our English class we have like 2 assignments on the final semester grade, if you missed one assignment you fail...

Oh wow, you're as busy as me! Sleep Nathan, it's the only thing that will get you through it all.

Oh yes, well of course. Even though I barely knew you at that point in time...
Spanish is, oddly, the one class I have no worries about. There's no real final, and I have no chance of passing the class, so vOv

Yeah :S

XD Scary thought.

Parents just got home, so I'm actually just going to go to bed now >.> Good night.
Goodnight Nathan, sleep well.
Going for the night, I'll be back on a little tomorrow, but I'll be kind of busy. Definitely on Sunday though...
Morgan got caught ditching school yesterday. It was great.xD I was laughing at her for hours.

Morgan called and woke me up.>.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service