Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Night.
Goodnight.
Night.
Tell me about it. At least you can usually go to bed as well. It's only 5pm here, and most you will be gone in the next hour or so.
I fully plan to be extraordinarily stupid and stay up until I can get a chapter online.
*squee* I thought we were supposed to wait until Monday for that? Not that I'm complaining. At all.
vOv Meh, I'm in a stay-up-stupidly-late mood.

The thing about updates lately is that I have no set plan. Everything's based on how the chapter's going right that second. Right now, it's going pretty well for what I want this chapter to achieve.
Well, that works for me.

Am I right in thinking this will be an Ari chapter? *wants* *knows you mentioned one was coming up*
Yes. He dominates the first section of the chapter... which is regrettably short, however. Oh well, at least he finally got some lines ><

Albeit. Probably the chapter after this one will involve some Jeb interacting with Ari :D (Well, okay, so not so much :D as "angst, pain, and fun shit like that", but you get my drift.) And Ari has a major role in the series, so he should have a larger role in the fic from now on as well. I'm gonna have so much fun.
*loves Ari* It'll be nice to hear from him/ about him, even if it's only the first short bit. It's not like I don't want to hear from the other characters *has too many characters I want to see in RC*

Well, "angst, pain and fun shit like that" might not be :D as such, but still Yay! Jeb/ Ari interactions. And angsty stuff is still great to read.

And fun for you so often ends up fun for us.
*giggle* I'm flexible, and I'm still in need of stuff to fill the months between "now" and TAE. Who else do you want to see?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it :3 I'm not sure how I want to construct the chapter, though -- I'd love to let Ari have some of the narration, but he's five. Writing just his dialogue has been killin' me.
More Reilly and Kyle. Marian. Ari. I still want more Jeb and Roland. Lots of fluff. Although I'd like to see how the secret projects and all the plot stuff that was happening before Roland giving birth stalled all of that turned out. What else... basically I'm a greedy whore and want more of pretty much everything...

But he's an eraser five year old. The narrations in the secon book were nothing like the mind of a seven year old, I think. That said, if you have another possible narrator handy then you could do it in a similar way to... was it when Kyle met Ari? Having another character narrate.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service