Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I take herbals and drink camomile tea x3
Mom is sending more messages to the mods... Asking about me. Why I got banned, how I didn't get a warning, why all of my fanfiction was deleted... etc.

She is so going to get banned.
Possibly.

Please tell her she's amazing for doing this, though.
Very, very, very, amazing.
She's gonna post it here too, when she's done. I told her though. She giggled. XD
Pissed off. Considering digging up very, very old alt to go kick some ass on MX.

Goddammit mods.

edit: ><

That is all.

Sitting on my hands so I won't go off about GODDAMMIT FUCKHEAD LEARN TO POLITICS because that is impolite and would get me banned.
Dare I ask how you type while sitting on your hands?

Don't get yourself into too much trouble.
Figure of speech.

*twitch*

Nngh. I want to... it would be just like old times... but I can't. :X
*knows* *just felt like asking*

Why can't you? *should NOT be encouraging this type of thing*
Because I use that account to lurk. If I get it banned I have to go through the hassle of making another anonymous email account, making another MX account, and then keeping my mouth firmly shut again.

That crack pairing thread, f'r instance. I want to Jeb/ter Borcht it up, but I can't. Because liking that pairing is banworthy now ;_;
v.v You can lurk without an account, but it's different......
It's like cooking naked. You can do it, it's just stupid.

Well, no, more like... like using YouTube on an old computer. It is technically possible, but laggy as hell and aggravating.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service