Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mmhmm.

Apparently I need to gain weight 'cause I've lost crazy weight over the past year. My doctor and my mother were convinced it was an eating disorder. And my therapist says it's a symptom of depression.
I don't have much in the way of food right now because I haven't been shopping in a while. But I'm not all that hungry so I don't go buy stuff.

Considering that you kinda forget to eat a lot of the time, I'm not surprised. Everytime someone offers tea, perhaps you should have crumpets with it, yes?

...I stopped eating for two weeks before exams last year. It's stress-and-depression-related.
That would make sense. And I would... If we had any crumpets.
Pikelets or toast works too :)
We have the kickassest cinnamon raisin swirl bread. I might have to take you up on that.

Pikelets?
Pikelets are small sweet pancakes served with jam and cream. :) *noms*

Cinnamon swirls. *drool*
Ooh. *wants*

Yep. It's been my favorite bread since I was a little kid :B
Damnit. Now I'm gonna have to go see if Couplands has any. :(

I love chocolate croissants too. Slightly heated. With hot chocolate.
Fishy. . . . .

v.v
You should've waited or just hoped no one would've noticed. By saying 'just', it's easy for any late comer going through to see the timing with the date stamps.

*offers tea*
Reading 'fic for the first time in ages and downloading stuff on the uni network. Wise? Maybe not ... >.>
*sigh of relief* Passed AP US! That gives me a much better GPA than I expected...
\o/

I'm praying for moar snow.

And tiredly acknowledging that I need to go have an awkward talk with my counselor, because I can't do trig identities even when my brain doesn't feel like it's wrapped in cotton.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service