Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? I would never have guessed you live in the South :S I know you mentioned Florida in your vid, but I assumed you were on holiday there or something. No idea why.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

Why do get be so adorable all the time?

PS- I'm tempted to post my video, but I look all gross in it, and I talked too fast. I'll just make a new one.
You're so adorable! And Waffles is pretty cute too.

And that reminds me... *guilts* I was supposed to make one of those forever ago...
I want to make one now, but I'll feel all awkward, and several people already know what I sound like...
Make one! Awkwardness is unavoidable I think, that's part of the reason I haven't managed to actually record anything.
I just made one. >.>

It includes the phrases "I apparently make weird faces when I feel awkward" and "I haven't the fucking slightest what I look like, so this video is going to be just lovely." XD

...So I'm not sure I should post it.
XD Just post it... and I'll find a camera... and make myself look something close to presentable... bleh.
I didn't bother making myself look presentable....

*pokes at TinyPic*
Yes, but you would've been somewhat okay to be seen, due to the fact you've had school and been out in the public. I still look like I just woke up, except in clothes rather than pyjamas...
You'd be surprised how little I bother with myself for school.
I probably wouldn't be... My looking presentable at the moment is simply hair going in roughly the same direction.
I don't put any effort at all into looking presentable. XD

TinyPic is being stupid....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service