Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The two people I'm thinking of don't have any of that...but I just can't imagine it being them, but at the same time it's logical.
I'll send you mine if you send me yours... >.>
I'll PM mine to you two.
Seems like it, otherwise to do it for fun?
....O.O

Jesus Shit.

I`m starting to wonder whether or not the whole, someone is tattling to them is true or not. Maybe their screwing with our minds? I don`t know. I know it`s not Nathan, or Lamp. As she`s now being threatened by Katy.

Shit, does that make it sound like I`m the one?!
But whose to say it's not a case like Vinny where they changed their mind.
One thing makes me wonder though, she says she has a post saying I came up with the idea (which I didn't) Does she mean the post where I said I'd talked to Fake, or the PM, because that changes things...
Yeah, who's to say they didn't do it because of like, a Mod threat or something. I can't picture anybody turning on us without a reason...but I guess you never know.
What happened to Vinny?

Last time I ever heard from them was during the whole Legion thing.
I've seen him through Chatzy. He's not around much anymore...
Makes sense.

God damn, I`m scared.

Also the mods e-mail me back on why I was banned.

Apparently despite my clean record I was very annoying and persistent and instead of PMing them about the bans I made a thread which was why I was permabanned. No warnings, nothing,

I think it`s because they fucking hate me.

What`s really sad is I don`t think they read my thread. As in once sentence they say, `We're not allowed to tell other members why they were banned due to confidentiality. despite the fact that I said to at least tell the people who were banned, why they were banned.

I`ve also never been warned about that stuff since until very recently I was very active.
Yeah not Megan because she's involved in the "legal" thing too
O.O Oh shit! Thats just incredibly fucked up. That someone has nothing better to do than snitch on their friends.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service