Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*dramatic music*
It just annoys me when people are ignorant. (see rant on previous page) Such as: No, what they say is right and everything else is wrong, and whatever you say will be totally ignored and they're right and you're wrong and you're going to Hell. At this point, you should just walk away. Stupid hypocrites. Very typical of this area... Stupid Bible Belt. XP Just last month it finally wasn't against the law (literally) to go shopping at Wal-Mart in this city before 1:30. Ugh. I mean, they literally caution-taped off anything in Wal-Mart and other stores that wasn't food until 1:30PM. It was so incredibly stupid.
Radicals eh? I'm not all that fond of them either.
*fumes*

yeah i agree wit u on dat. NO ONE can strike sense into YOU. hahahahahahahaahahaha ooooh man im just craken myself up here. so funny dat u guys r getting convicted too. dats y ur getten mad.

That ignorant, trolling bitch.

I am pissed. And I needn't be.

*calms down*
Dude.

That person is an ignorant fuck. >.>

Don't worry about it, and don't get banned while arguing okay?
*offers cookies*

There there. Idiots shall be idiots. And idiots get pleasure out of intelligent people's annoyance. So try not to get annoyed with her.

:| Not to mention laughing at your own joke is pretty lame.
Alright, I need sleep. G'night!
Goodnight.
Nighty night.
G'night.
I'm reporting this chick.

She has gone too damn far. I don't fucking care anymore.
.... I don't think I'll be revealing the temperature when I'm talking about how cold it is.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service