Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...no, more like "creepy telepathy" >.>

To put that in perspective, I was considering entirely ditching my online life. All of it. I decided no. Maybe it's immature, but I'm sixteen, goddammit.

>.> The fuck?
I guess. I texted with Fate for a while last night -- other than that I hadn't touched my computer in a while before today.

That stings just a little... but I feel better knowing that even if I asked all pretty-like I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting unbanned. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it for a while if I did, but... the shine's gone out of fandom for me.

Not a lot is really happening. I'm getting excellent grades in Anatomy, which is a pleasant surprise. I've spent a lot of time watching movies lately. And thinking, but then again -- when am I not thinking?
Find it?

If I had the opportunity I'd probably try and wreak havoc quietly for a while, then log out and forget that account ever happened. Leave a legacy, y'know?

Feh. Cramps. Typical girl-time moodiness. If anything, things are looking up.
My phone is on my bed ._. *effort*

Things just seem... brighter. More hopeful. It's nice.
*sparkles*

I am starting to think of quietly dropping all my fic obligations, but for the time being I'm tied down. Someday...
>.> Don't panic. I have no concrete plans laid down for RC, so I've got that on my plate until I fall out of love with it (unlikely), I set down outlines for it + sequels (unlikely), or I finish it (most likely).

I also have a fic I need to write for Sherlock Holmes, and should put paid to my contest entry.

So really there're three things keeping me ficcing (and not getting after rewriting Echo Flux like a hound after a fox).
I will finish this book tonight. No matter who comes online. I will.
The Dark Tower Volume VII by Stephen King. I love the series, but I keep getting distracted by people.
This is the first Stephen King I've read from cover to cover, and I've heard it's the best. Judging by this, he's great. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. :D
*doesn't watch movies a lot* *hasn't seen either*
OHFUCK *tackleglomp* I FUCKING LOVE THAT SERIES.

Ahem.

_o_ Yeah, go get after that.

It says something that after a year of hardcore scientist-fangirling, Roland Deschain is still the first Roland to come to mind.
I've been told the ending is amazing. (: I'm resisting the urge to flip to the back, 'cause I know I'll regret it...

The characters are so great beyond belief. It's just... literally an epic.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service