Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>.<'

I want to try and actually do it this year, unlike my fail, two day attempt last year, but... it's at an absolutely horrid time.
Explaining the concept of Agnostic and Atheist to my friends.

It's highly amusing.
Thinking about Script Frenzy, since it's next month.

Fuck, I have a project that I've hardly started on. v.v
Nighty night Talleh.
Why are mornings even legal?

Also, waking up at four for no good reason is definitely not one of my favorite things in the world. Fuck's sake.
I'm just lying here being all FUCK THE WORLD because really? This early in the morning shouldn't even exist.

But out of sheer boredom, I'm still going to get up in a few minutes because OMG SO HUNGRY.

In conclusion, fuck Mondays.
Using Spanish class effectively by working on my German. Woo.
...and FANG is now officially out in the US.

This is bizarre, BN.com refuses to acknowledge that the BN across the street from me exists. I know it exists... I can see it from my window, why won't it come up in the search?

If Rod Sterling pops up while I'm in there, someone may get injured.
That happens occasionally. Basically, the companies forget to register the store-or, more often, the store across the street is, in fact, a franchise store. Meaning, of course, that it isn't actually part of the company, and they have no reason to chart it.
:D Having no school is fun. However, I'm supposed to be cleaning. Am I? Obviously not. >.> I'm just insanely lazy...

And it's funny how I go to the bookstore the day before a book I want comes out. Figures. Oh well. I can wait to read FANG...I have enough books to read. :\ Which I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing.
It turns out that my bookstore across the street doesn't have it.

So, I'll be checking on a daily basis unti Thursday. If it hasn't turned up by then (And it ought to, I mean, MAX is there) then I'll be off on an annoying and elaborate adventure into Center City this Saturday. Not my idea of a good time.

In the meantime, I will continue to try to avoid the massive spoilers that will be flying around.
Trying to improve my handwriting.

I'm pretty tired of the ugly block letters I do and this way some of my friends who never do their work won't be able to read mine and therefore unable to copy it when they think I don't know. Unfortunately it looks horribly ugly and I can't make out some of the words...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service