Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Normally I don't mind, but when they use my answers and don't get it right and then criticize me it annoys me. It's not that they understand either, they just want to get it over with and complain how terribly bored they are for the next half hour of class.

If they made an effort at least, then I wouldn't mind. I think there's two who actually try and I let them copy.
Just got FANG. I hope its good.
Dying of heat exhaustion. Fuck hell, Colorado.

Also, considering the merits of hunting down a bookstore gift card and conniving my way into a copy of FANG.
I now am in possession of Fang!

...I also bought The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul by Douglas Adams and Agents of Light and Darkness by Simon R. Green.

I'm working on my parody of Fang now.

Mood: Fa~bulous.
Mozilla is working now at least. On the downside, my preferred reading alternative to Hamlet is unattainable at the moment.
Listening to Regina Spektor
Wanting break D:
Procrastinating my procedure and materials list making for now. I'll start in...half an hour? An hour? I hope. Still, procrastination pays off now. :D
*squee* >.>
Are you not allowed to have one? :\
My mom found out about mine, and all she did was ask if I would friend her. >.>

What'll she do? Not take away teh interwebz? D:
My dad knows about mine, I'm his friend. And as long as he keeps believing that Lamp, Ranting and Miles are RL friends, it's all good....
>.>

<.<'

I feel old...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service