Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'Tis more than fine.

XD

Well-ish sounds about right. And, eh, reasonably good. Should I be concerned that your questioning alive?
No. I was just throwing that out there as kind of a possible answer. Definitely alive and not at all a zombeh. *noms brains*

And seeing as it is now one o'clock in the morning I think that perhaps I should get offline. Dude my sister just randomly started snoring and scared the crap out of me.

Goodnight. Err...evening? Good whatever time it is for you and hopefully I shall talk to you again soon.
Oh, that's good. 'Twould be sad if you were dead, although you'd make a very sexy zombeh. O.O

Yes, that seems to be the general thought...

Goodnight, and yes, we should. 'Tis seven for me, so evening.
Since the old way (walking into the store) is taking too long, I've decided to get FANG the new way (electronically). I think I may have saved about 4 bucks in the process (not to mention several additional dollars travel fare). between all the site member deals and coupons that I threw at the thing.
Well, really.
Online the thing was already marked down 30%, then I threw at them a coupon that marked this down another 10%, and the end bill came out to less than $15. For a mass-market hardcover 24 hours after release, I'd say that's a fair deal.
Did you happen to remind her that the planet is run and owned by nerds and freaks?
... Does she know that the entire "in-crowd" in my school adores Pokemon?

Hell, my entire school loves Pokemon.

MR on the other hand? I don't even know whose read it before. Not many.

Video games are for nerds and freaks? My entire grade pretty much plays them.
O.o
I suppose that I'll be doing this some weekend. Looks like fun, and the $ incentive isn't bad either.

And best of all, I already have a good idea, even though I haven't even read the book yet.

EDIT: between 13 and 18? Awww... no fair.

2nd EDIT: If no one has a good idea, I can give you the outline for a chapter that's exactly what they're looking for.
via PM or on here?
I just read the fine print. It turns out that they give the money to your parents in the form of a check with an expectation that it will go to your higher education.
Fuckers.

I can't do it.

I'm not American.
Ooh, that chapter could be fun!! :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service