Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Oh, good. Because if that doesn't count as "keeping in touch" then I don't know what to tell you....
Well, I didn't see you at all yesterday, I don't think, or there was one day I think I missed you, but that's it. XD

XDDD Try calling next time, then, would be appropriate. We even started emailing for crying out loud. :D
No, you saw me yesterday. I remember because I had a really bad wrong tab which started a shipping argument all over again.....

XDDDD
*laughs*
Riiiight.
Lamp! Welcome back!

-Feels bad-

I did fail very horribly at the whole keep in touch idea... Also I missed the toucan avvie horribly. Tis very green and cheery and what not.
Well, I'm off for the night.

Goodnight, forum.

Man, it's been ages since I said goodnight to this place. . .
Awww. Goodnight Lamp.....
Nighty night.
Goodnight, Lamp.
- Visiting a nursing home for a field trip today.
- Going to my first BreatheNH YouthAdvisoryBoard meeting in about six months.
- Skipping two tests today.
- Percussion Championships are this Saturday. And I've been getting a lot better with my instrument.
- Weather is expeted to be in the seventies today through the weekend.
- I ate a carton of strawberries last night.
- I had an early-release yesterday.
- I'm pretty sure I aced my Psychology test yesterday.
- I get to put on my Marching uniform one last time for a Memorial Day service.
- I've kept an A in Honors Geometry. In all my classes, actually.
- I absolutely LOVE the dance we blocked (learned) for Variety Show yeserday. It's for Aquarius/Let The Sun Shine In, and it's all slow-motion and wavy. I get to do gymnastics on the stage and dance at the front. ^.^
- I've learned to wear makeup properly.
- My dress from Semi last year is now too big.
- I was looking through old photos, and was surprised at how cute I was in some of them. How did I not notice? The same way I don't notice now, I suppose.
- People I thought disliked me seem to respect me on some level, I've found.
- I started being more open with my friends about personal issues.
- I've started standing up for myself, instead of only for everyone else.
- I have more time than I always think to get from my locker to the bus in the afternoon.
- The days seem shorter.
- I'm eating less.
- A façade doesn't take so much effort anymore.
- I think I'm happy.
- I know I'm happy.
:DDD

*loves you* *loves that you're happy*

*hugs*
xDDDDDDDDDDDD

When I was younger I used to be a Tokio Hotel fangirl, and my best friend is still a huge fan. Check out what happened to their fanfiction site for April Fools: http://fiction.tokiohotelfiction.com/

This story was my personal fave:

am NOT updting unles i get 1000000000000000 revyews 4 this ok???
hope u liek the story :)))
one time thar was a gurl nmd amanda. amanda had blue eyez n blonde hair n every1 luved her bc she was sooo prettee. even pretteer than bella mayb. but not rly. bellas 2 pretty 4 that. neway amanda was beutiful every1 luved her n she always had a bf but wut happn wen her bf broke up w/ her omg
she didnt hav a date 4 the dans cuming up so she cryed and cryed alll nite lawng. no one luvs poor amanda.
so then next day this is wut she wuz wearing she wuz wareing a green tshirt and also jeens and sneakers with 6 dots on the bottm cuz she luv dots espclly poka dots they r her favrite. her FAV. she <3 poka dots so much.
she went 2 skool leik dat and every1 felt bad bc she was sooo prety and they didnt want 2 make fun of her no moar. but she sed no 2 all the boyz bc they were not 4 her.
until she saw JUSTIN BIEBER!!
he wuz just standing there leik nobodys bizness!!! in her skool!!! amanda <3's justin so she sed wut r u doing here??????
he says hes here bc he moved and now he wantz 2 take hr 2 the prom.
THE PROM.
PROM.
PORM.
amanda nvr been to prom b4 pshes in 8th grate she skipd a grate wen she wuz littl cuz she was soooo smartp so she wuz exzited
wut will hpn next do u think
with justin and amanda
bc omg then tom KAULITS showd up !!!!!!
he sayz he wunts 2 tak hr to porm 2!!!!! oh no

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service