Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Googlethingsaywut? IMMORTAL GLOWSTIXS. YESSS. 8D
:D Google on Main in Greenville SC; we were in TIME magazine for it. Link to video here. I was somewhere in the top of the red "o."

We're trying to get Google Fiber (fastest internet in the world) to come here. :D
:O :D

Firstly, what a pretty city. Secondly, GLOWY.

The red didn't show up all that brightly from the air, though. :C
I know. :( I was supposed to be in a blue or green area at first, I think, but we had too many people and they didn't have enough.

We had over 2,000 people show up though, and so it was pretty cool. And I got two free glowstixs. :D
xD Sounds it. What was the occasion for the giant glowy Google sign, anyway? Not that anyone would need a reason beyond, hey, GLOWSTIXS.
The guy who invented the laser and won the Nobel Prize for it was born and educated here, and Google is developing this internet provider called "Google Fiber," which is supposed to be 100x faster than any other internet. It's only going to be testing it in two cities, and we want it to come here. :D This is how we got their attention, and we even got put in TIME magazine!
Nice (:
*smothers giggles* >:D
NO. YOU INSULT THE NAME OF NINJA, SMALL CHILD. *cough* Oh yes, I went there. >:D
ARE NOT.

Vermontster. Le gaaasp!!
ARE NAAAWT.

It was subtle and understated. This proves you do not appreciate the true way of the ninja. :P
Hey, but we're in New England. We get two spring breaks. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service