Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Like*

I love that show. It's so.... cheesy.
I'm pretty sure I have my Earth Science final today.

I missed three of the last four days of school. Those three days were the days we were reviewing everything.

I was sick yesterday, so I wasn't able to grab any of my materials.

I'm allowed to bring in a index card with notes on it - but I can't even fathom what I would need to write.

>./body>
Going whitewater rafting, so won't be here for the rest of the day. :D

*has never been whitewater rafting before* *is somewhat afraid of this*
Eating golden syrup off the spoon. So wrong. But it tastes so right!
My cottage is awesome, but it's cold and the boats aren't in. So no wakeboarding/waterskiing/tubing. I was bored out of my mind. Un/Fortunately, my mom's car broke down again, so I get to stay behind with her while my dad and little siblings go up.
I personally would rather have a milkshake.
How the hell do you get a 100% in Science?! I mean that's just... not possible. >.> <.br />

-Envious-

I want that so badly...
I had around a 130% in Zoology for a while.

The caveat is that this was due to being a smartass who grew up on college textbooks.

I got six points of extra credit on a test, which are weighted higher than anything else. I already had a high grade; the extra credit brought me over 100%.
So I took that earth science final.

Apparently we had learned stuff in the past four days.

My favorite part was having to identify rocks I had never encountered before. >.>

But I still finished first...
WHITE IS NOT A COLOR.

BLACK IS NOT A COLOR.

Why don't people understand this?!
Counselors at the YMCA. My day-care. >.<'

So, yeah. They were talking about white, so I jumped in at said white isn't a color.

You know what they say?

"Well then, you're not a color!" Racist...

Well, anyways, these are adults in their TWENTIES. They say that white is a color:

A) You can see it
B) It's on a crayola crayon
C) You can write with it on black paper

>.<' THIS IS SIMPLE SCIENCE!!!! White is not a color!!! Neither is black!!!!!!!!!

Same reasons with black, only that you can write with black on just about anything besides black.
:V For all practical purposes, white and black are colors. (And I could swear I remember it being art that insists 'lol white not colr', but hey, I have the memory of a goldfish.) Adults win. Let it slide.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service