Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Keiralee. I can't believe you're here! (:
xD You're in school then?
Whoa. That's incredibly early. o.o My school doesn't end until 4pm.
9am. I assume you start at 7 or something ridiculous?
O.O

I could not do that. I don't do mornings well. I have to get up at 7 anyway though, to leave time to walk to school.

You're rather lucky too though. Not only can you leave school early, you don't have to wear a hideous uniform.
Mhm, hideous ones. To give you an idea of the situation, the uniform involves blazers. And ties. -.- We even have uniform socks.
*Randomly breaks into conversation*

Socks? You have my sympathy.
Authority*?
@Keiralee: We have uniform cards that get signed if our uniform isn't perfect. Three signatures, and you get a lunchtime detention. If you don't turn up, they call your parents and arrange an after-school detention. I like my lunchtimes too much to rebel...

@Penelope: Yes, and we have to wear plain black formal leather shoes. No sneakers, no boots, no heels. Thankfully I'm in the top year, so teachers are more lenient with us than the younger kids.
O.o

No. You don't fail at spelling. It's your browser that fails in its not-having-spell-check-ness.
Mine doesn't spellcheck. I've never had a spellcheck browser. o.O
@Kieralee and Terror: Let's start a new thread, I'm getting tired of going back and forth between pages.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service