Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*soupsoupsoup*
I went to the mall today and by the mall is Wal-Mart. My friend needing cheap shoes went to get some and then we left to walk to the mall five minutes away. We managed to find a boxer terrier. As a result my two friends and I waited for the SPCA for an hour and a half just to rescue a dog who we still haven't found the owners for.

Whoo.
Been working on English and math. Finished one part of my English and all of math. :D

Trying to finish my Bio work, but the Discovery site won't let me watch the video. ._.
Homwork is not fun..o.0
Not at all, but I have two giant projects, and it'd help a lot to get it out of the way.
Sorry, spamming for a second --

Meh friend asked me to link people to this, so that's what I'm doing. She needs 1000 views by the end of the school year for extra credit. Wanna click this link for me? :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6JvgKKGU
*is* Good luck with that. . .
*clicked*

*watched*
*did* *watching*
I've changed my mind.

High heels are amazing.

I'm trying my mom's that look high enough to kill someone with and oh my god, it's wonderful. I'm like 5'7 now. Granted my feet are going through hell...
They are wonderful, no ^^

Um, perhaps try finding ones that don't hurt your feet though....
Indeed. 5'1 to 5'7 is a miracle. :D

Er, this have tight straps at the side, another one fits perfectly and is rather comfy.

-Has gotten the art of walking in them without looking like a moron down-

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service