Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Yeah, tall feels weird to me now. I have, like, one pair of high heels, and they're black pleather boots that are... three inches? They're super-comfy unless you wear them for hours. :D I wore them under my big poofy dress at my birthday party. :D
o.o

I wish you could play basketball in heels. Not that I've ever worn heels, but. . .. I could do with an extra. . . 8 inches or so. . .
XDDD

Yeah they're really amazing.

Perhaps you could wear sneakers that are really high? Essentially that's the idea that eight inch heels have. The front is raised like two, three inches before the back goes up like five.
Nice job, man :D
Wow. That looks like it took a while. o.0

Nice job. :D If I did anything like that, it would be much messier, if more colorful. XD
Not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. >.>
Breathing shouldn't be hard :\
^^' Endlessly procrastinating...eh heh heh...
XD Hello!

How've you been?
^^' Late...

Lamp! *hugs* :3 Sorry, in a huggy mood.

Life's been fine except everyone being sick but at different times and sucking away my computer time. But no major complaints. How's life treated you?
XD

Eh, no worries. *hugs*

*nods* That's nice.

Lovely. Life is good. :D
:D Yay! Hakuna Matata!

Awesome. ^^ It's oh so nice when life is good, isn't it? Like Life decided ":3 I'm going to be all nice and stuff for you because you deserve it right now!" I love it when Life does that. *hugs Life* ^^

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service