Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must go... At least until later tonight, of course.

And I'm sorry for still haveing never recorded my Jeb song. I'm getting on that right now.... Dirty.
Later.
O_O I hate them. I hate the little buggers cause they want to suck your blood, and I hate the big buggers cause they creep the hell out of me. *squeals like a little girl while cowering on top of a desk with poofy skirt clasped in hands*

>_> Of course, most bugs in general creep the hell out of me sooo... ._. I'm just a sissy. I like most of them at a distance, but they creep me out up close. T_T
*nod* I would hide under my sheets as well, cowering in fear. And I don't like their creepiness... D: but nothing deserves to die for being creepy! XD Though I can imagine your brother has oodles of fun...

I like spiders...as long as they aren't crawling around or on me. If they are... O_o death is soon to follow for their poor souls.
Then you probably wouldn't like where I was two summers ago. Here's a picture of someone else on the same trip:

...Meep. O_O *hides*

May I know where so I can avoid it for the rest of my life? T_T
Um.. Gypsum Creek, Wyoming?
*notes to avoid Wyoming in general* Won't take any chances...
Doing stretches,

I am determined to grow.

And do the splits.
Will that work?

Heh, I was told that things like gymnastics make you shorter, actually.
Back stretches work if you're under sixteen apparently. I'm willing to give it a shot. Being 5'1 forever sucks.

They do but it's not gymnastics. It's merely stretching. Gymnastics does a lot of in standing on your hands which apparently doesn't help being short. They also work out a lot which stunts growth. Doing the splits is more leg flexibility. Ballet dancers can very easily do the the splits but they're not short. At least I don't recall them being short anyways.

And in gymnastics I think being smaller is better... I think asking Ranting would be better, her being a former gymnast and all.
What if you /are/ 16?
How do you do that?

*was too*
It is. Looks more impressive when you do jumps and whatnot.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service