Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once, I flipped through an old spiral from about 3rd grade.

Not only did my handwriting suck, but my writing as well.
My hand writing is lovely, very nice.

The writing itself however...
Just read over my old Bleach fan fic...*giggles* oh bejeezus, that's posted somewhere on the web. Oh dammit. XD Some parts were not terrible...others? Horrible. Wretched. Awful. "Holy crap, I only wrote that like a year ago" realization.
XDDD -Points to her post-

MR fanfic.

Oh god.
*looks at your post* XD Looking at your old writing makes you feel ashamed yet gives you an boost about how much your newer stuff has improved.

._. Old fan fics always seem to bite you in the ass at one point or another...

XD And I don't even want to scavenge for all the MR fan fic in my folders. It'd take too long.
There are no copies of my old ones on the computer. -Has gone through four laptops/computers since then-

This one was written on paper, which is why it's not non-existent.
I transferred all of my old documents onto my Toshiba basically, so along with them came the fics. Which I actually like so I can reflect on my old writing...

How much paper, might I ask?
A lot of trees died for it I'm sure.

Like... 100 pages total?

Front and back.

What the hell was wrong with me?
I feel super accomplished. Just spent the last hour setting up everything and answering questions from other mods on the site I run. Everything's finally all lovely and ready to be up and running. 'Tis all pretty too, since I updated some things. ^^
Actually going to attempt some real sleep. ^^ Nighty night, guys.
G'Night.
G'night guys.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service