Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it makes you feel better as a kid I used to go to The Radisson Hotel for brunch with my family every Sunday. We'd run around in jeans and t-shirts and steal all the deserts, drinks, and pastries. You won't look as bad as we did. >.>
Yeah, as a kid, though.

And my brother's girlfriend is coming, which makes me look bad by default. >.>
Find old nice clothes?

I always stash mine at the bottom of the drawer. Long shirts with leggings and flats make miracles. If you have a skirt it'd work too.
...Out of curiousity, which game?

Bowser's in everything from the NES to the Wii to the Playstation.
Having wet hair. Anticipating my field trip this Friday. Wanting it to be Thursday afternoon already cause there's rehearsal for the talent show, and I go as moral support for my one friend with my other friend who's also moral support. We goof around a lot. :D

XD It is also the only place I get to kind of talk with this guy who's an acquaintance that a few of my friends wants to become closer friends with. He's pretty nice as far as he acts around us. Though he likes to suddenly say my name and scare me during eighth period... >_>

Ignore my babbling please. XD
You have an eighth period? My school only has 7.
We're on block schedule this year, so it's four periods each semester. :\
@Lilyflower:XD Lucky.

@Night: Oh yeah, my brother has that kind of schedule.
Submitting more random stuff on DevArt. :D

This is my new addiction, and why I've been drawing a lot of random Alice in Wonderland stuff lately...

I should really work on my practice exam for Physics, or maybe one of those two stories I want to write...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

Check these guys out!

Ooh, I wanna see the pictures - my friend Sam is obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, too...did you know a lot of the ideas from the original novel were based off emerging maths concepts or something?
Hm... no, I didn't know that.. I really need to finish reading that. XD

Here's the one I finished today. It's pretty much for that contest thingy on DA, so it's not exactly from the book... :\ It was fun to draw, though. :D

Looks like the cross between one of the people from Avatar and the Cheshire cat....I like!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service