Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was kinda worried about the periwinkle skin and whether it would make her look like a Nav'i... but it doesn't look bad, so yay. XD

Oh, and we're watching that in third tomorrow. XD
I am very jealous of your spectacular ability to draw. Lend me some for art class next year so I won't fail please?

It's so pretty. And very cool.
XD In our class, if you try, you get an A. Somehow half of the class manages to fail, though. *headdesk*

Thanks! :D
Yeah, next year according to everyone the teacher is a hard ass who is difficult to please. I'm terrified. -Horrid people drawer, mediocre animal drawer-
Ooh! Mind if I steal that to put on FB? :D
So can't wait for summer. I hate having to get up for school.

But hey, I get to go to a party tomorrow, and Friday is yearbook day, so whoo-hoo! :D

G'night.
Actually tired even though it's relatively early for me to be trying to sleep. Mmmm, nighty night.
Home from the restaurant. I had prickly pear cactus juice of some sort... it was pretty good.

And now I'm tired. I think I'll just go finish this book, read through the next, and finish Hitchhiker's.

G'night, all.
I've had prickly pear cactus fries. They were strange tasting.
Just created the Surprise Party on Facebook :V
I'm not exactly sure when shoving my nice, clean, folded clothing onto the floor and leaving it there became "helping clean my room," but I'm not too appreciative.

And I was going to wear that tomorrow...

In other news, I'm ridiculously happy for no good reason, still. :D

I love you. All of you. ^^
No reason = I'm in looooooove and happy because of it?

I love you too! ^^

XD You plan out what you're wearing the night before?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service