Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed. I was looking forward to just being with my family and having my all friends back home. But then I find out one's coming along. This is also the same person I've spent practically three entire summers with. She can become straining in less than twelve hours together... T_T

Thank you.
*takes tea* *offers snickerdoodles*
D: Yeah, see, that's one of the reasons I'm glad that I'm doing so much this summer with so many different people. It's not fun spending every day with one person.
Why did your mother decide to invite her along, then?

*accepts one* *noms*
Thanks. ^_^
T_T I know...one time it wasn't even summer, and I had plans with just me and my other friend to go to the mall. Then my one friend's mom has somewhere to go and wanted my friend to stay over at my house. I already had plans, and then she's thrown in without me getting a say in it. It pissed me off so bad >./s>
She has no idea I sometimes have issues with her...

*sips tea* *noms on cookies*
:D No problem.
Going through Wikipedia articles. Where I search one thing, and then go along reading various links provided in the article.

...I've gotten from Joshua Radin to Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
I do that on TV tropes. XDD

And I use Wikipedia to look for super old TV shows on Teletoon. I have found so many.
It's so interesting. And very entertaining. XD
Finally!

They took down the creepy picture of Fang on MDW. Dan X may be a crummy book, but at least the art is nicer on my eyes.
Ooh.

*like*
Yes. "at least Fang's pants aren't staring at me anymore".

Beautifully worded, no?
*checks*

:D Huzzah! This is a moment of celebration. Those freaky FANG pictures are gone...I thought they'd never leave.
Oh?

x.x

*dies*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service