Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bugger. D:

No idea at all? Ah. Sounds like what I should do. PM it is. (Nope, no email. I'm terrible with emails anyway.)
Eh, kind of an idea. It's not the same site it used to be, you know? That's all the explanation I got, but it makes sense.
Hmmm...I suppose I get the idea. It has changed. And it does make sense. But was this becoming obvious that it was coming, and I didn't notice because I've been getting on infrequently?
It was obvious to me... because she was talking to me about it.

But I have no idea if it would've been obvious otherwise.
*waves back sadly*

I'll miss you.... v.v
...the heck?

Scroll down to the bottom of the MDW homepage. Patterson apparently co-wrote a book titled Med Head: A knocked-down, drag-out drugged up battle with my brain.
May as well go for a vote, how many of you think it's autobiographical?
I do.

-Bols-

I wanna write him a letter and ask...
Always ask Google first. JP put the thrillery spin on a book about a dude called Cory Friedman who has OCD and Tourette's.

Which, no, is not just compulsive swearing, and I might have to kill the next person who thinks it is. Tourette's is about tics. Swearing can be one of them.

Apparently this same dude was also the star of Against Medical Advice, which Patterson wrote the other year.
Good mood. Incredibly good mood. :3
My friend got engaged yesterday.

The fuck?
What's wrong with that?
XDD

Tis okay love, we won't object to you getting engaged young, but, we can be relatively sure you're perfect together. Most of the time when people who are very young get engaged, well... it's thought they're way too young to know what they want in their life, and should graduate uni before even considering getting married.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service