Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cat decided to repeatedly stick his claws into my back.

And my face is starting to itch.

Joy.
Sounds like a great time...
Wondering how late I'll stay up. Considering writing another fan fic I'll never finish. Chilling. Dreading school tomorrow, and how tired and pissy I'll be. *imagines clawing my friends' faces off*

Today, I had this odd freak attack when my one friend talked in this really annoying 'liak so totally' voice for the fun of it. I nearly screamed at her to shut up. Guess what two of my friends do? Immediately launch into a chorus of sentences like that. So I half-beat them while trying to dig for my iPod and stick my ear buds in. This put me in an even worse terrible/very unstable mood than I'd been in the whole morning. o.o Thinking about it now, it was major overreaction to start nearly hyperventilating over it...but it just drove me completely nuts. >.< Ugh...

Being a teen = Kittens, Rainbows, Sunshine, and Unicorns >.>
I know how you feel. Just, one of those times when everything is awful and frustrating and... *empathy*

*offers tea*
Playing Bubble Spinner and being very irritated.

I get up at 5:45 every morning you moron, I get around six hours of sleep a friggin' day, Not like your 12, so when I'm sleep even if I'm not awake yet and it's not 6:30 yet, LET ME FRIGGIN' SLEEP. v.v
Here's some plot analysis I'm sure some of you can get behind:
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/fang-the-real-threat-to-the
I thought of that a looong time ago. >.>
Today's quote:

"When we look up at the stars at night, we realize just how insignificant we are. This depresses most people, but to be honest, I find myself rejoiced. If someone as insignificant as I can accomplish so much good in the world, just imagine how much potential for good the whole of humanity has."-Anonymous.

On an unrelated note, I just posted a blog. Yay shameless advertisement.
Best fortune cookie I've ever gotten: A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
Also, the last lucky number on it was 42, and it told you how to say and write "fish" in Chinese.

Worst fortune cookie I've ever gotten: Your lucky number this week is nine.
And it wasn't even one of the lucky numbers listed.
Melting.

Freshman Academy is isolated on the third floor.
The coolest room on the third floor was probably about 85. Dx
I was outside this morning in gym. On the turf. Which obsorbs heat. Not fun.
Listening to Afroman.

Everything is fun.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service