Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think an anti-meth ad just came up on Playlist. With a girl covered in bloody scabs.
x.x
*gags*
Heyyy. *used to have a friend that copied everything* I'm sorry. It's really aggravating when people do that. :\
I don't think you stole it from anyone, but I do that too sometimes. I'm pretty sure I didn't steal it from you either. I think we both just thought it was a good idea.
I think I used it with Caryn, but eh, it's a friggin' emoticon.
For some reason, whenever someone writes something complaining about someone, I automatically assume it's me. v.v

Then I realized that I don't do that. XP

Hey, sure it's annoying, but it really is the sincerest form of flattery.
This place is so negative... *writes new thread*
Fuck study. I'm going for a run.
Oh well. XDD

Bleh. Fish smell is awful. x.x Haunted? Legitimately? O.o

I'm going to take a zoology class junior year. :D Yay. And then AP Bio as a senior. *loves animals and biology* I actually wanted to do a volunteer thing at the zoo this summer, but I was too damn booked. :\
I love kayaking. I cannot kayak in Colorado. There are no lakes here. They are all fake. >:|

World geography class next year. Maybe I'll get better. XD

Bloody hilarious books. XD
I know. I don't like seafood very much either so it's not fun at all.

Oh yeah, here's one site that tells you about it:

http://www.novascotia.com/halloween/en/home/haunted_sites.aspx

They're missing a couple by the way, and there's plenty more. >.>

Edit: The one about Saint. Paul's Church is phoney. The head shape is there but it's just coincidence that it shattered like that during a explosion type thingee. They're still missing the Five Fisherman though which is an insanely popular one.

D: My school next year doesn't offer it which is why I wanna try to get into a private school that does. I'm already in AP Science and taking gr. 11 Bio in the second semester next year. -Also loves- I just dislike the cell part of it. I'm fond of the study of animals and the genetics, just not the cells labeling and such part. We don't have a close by Zoo here and I'm too young, but when I'm 16 I'm so volunteering at the animal shelter.

XDD We have tons. Would you like one?

Let's pray. :P
Same. We had a store called Whole Foods, and the entire place reeked of fish. It was disgusting. v.v

O.o That's quite a few places. I don't think there's anyplace around here. Except maybe the Stanley Hotel.

Good luck. My school has a pretty good range of courses, and I'm thankful for it. Although we've been hit pretty hard with budget cuts, so they better not take out my classes before I take them.
Same. I don't like microbiology. I'd much prefer botany and zoology. Genetics is fun, as far as math in science goes.
I don't understand why places like that have age requirements. It's irksome. >.>

Yes, plz. :3

XP
O.o Why does it sound disgusting?

Oh yeah, since this god awful place is one of the oldest in North America we get dang proud of our ghosts. Usually one place will have several ghostly encounters and even several ghosts.

>.> I hate my horrid HS. We didn't have much of a budget to begin with... v.v Botany and zoology are much superior to mircobiology. I like genetics because I find it terribly interesting. In particular genetic engineering (thank you MR... >.>)

No clue, it's like they actually expect kids who can get jobs (in the ghetto now, c'mon) to volunteer. I'm doing it mainly because good work experience, it looks nice on a resume, possible scholarships, and I love animals.
XDD I don't know what we have to be proud of here, except for the mountains. Maybe our lung capacity. XD

Ah, I see. I just like genetics in the way I like simple algebra. Solving little puzzles like that is enjoyable. :3

*nods* That's why I wanted to do it. I just don't want to wait, and I think it's ridiculous that I have to.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service