Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D:

My wrists are so sore. x.x

I hate garbage day.
Talking to Tim. ^-^

Me: "Ouch. I'm very much sunburned. v.v I hate being so effing pale."
Tim: "Oh, come on. there are lots of cool things about being pale."
Me: "Mhm, like what?"
Tim: "Um... Let's say there was this racist dude, and he hated Asians and Mexicans and Indians and Native Americans, and he went around killing them all. And you're at a sleepover with your super-tan friend and the creepy, racist dude comes in and looks at you and then kills your friend and not you. Just because you're so pale. Isn't that fucking amazing?"
Me: "O.o ... Uh huh ..."
Tim: "Plus you're beautiful."
Me: "You might have started with that... But the racist passover was cool too."
:DDD

I like being pale. I spent hours at the lake today with some friends and was the only one who had put on sunblock. They all look like cooked lobsters now, and I still look like a vampire, except for my face is a little pink. ^-^
You might wanna disinfect that if he broke the skin >.> Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
I am a terribly slow reader in German. I find it highly amusing.

Especially given that I've never been this slow, in English or Spanish.
I really need to learn German... >>

My grandpa is coming next week from Germany and I haven't seen him in fourteen years. <.> *freaking out*
Watching Alice for the second time in a row. :D

So why is a raven like a writing desk?

Because both has a B and neither has an N.

It makes perfect sense to me, but maybe you'd have to be half mad to get it. ^-^
That wasn't in the original book. Carrol never gave an answer in the text because he didn't want there to be one, but in literature circles the accepted answer is "Because they both produce very flat notes"

I got the other one though. You don't need to be mad to see it, just good at spotting jokes.
That one makes sense too, I suppose. :]
You don't need to be half mad, just tripping on acid. The author was reportedly high on LSD when he wrote it.
The author didn't write that answer. And I'm not high, I just have a good imagination. I actually didn't take my Adderall today, so my ADD is taking over. :P
LSD hadn't been invented :|

Think opium.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service