Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whaaaaat? That makes no sense at all...they're fitness/ health freaks or something?
*shrugs* Not really. I just have bad genes, as both my grandfather and father both were just as healthy as I am when they were my age...which is both depressing and horrifying.
Sorry about posting a new one again, I keep refreshing the page but it wont let me reply ><

That could be downt o any number of things though, from genetics to diet to lifestyle, or being prone to it and something else bringing it on. .-. I hope you stay healthy anyway
Drawing Lamp's avvie. The toucan part.

Free hand. Without instructions on how to do it.

And... it's not ugly, that's a good start. :D
Woo, finally finished going through 7 days worth of posts on here....

Soo.... Hi? Anybody even notice I was gone?

Ugh, I signed up for French next year. the Guidance Counselor supposedly told my mom that they don't have a teacher for it this year and so I got put in Spanish. But they told my best friend that she is going to be in French next year. My mom wanted me to be in Spanish. She's the one who talked to the GC, not me. Hmmm....

Bleh. If they have a French class next year, I better be in it.
I did. Hi.

Nice. French is awesome. I would probably do it, but a sophomore in French 1? Not bloody likely. My girlfriend lieks it a lot though, and I'll stick with just shouting "Allons-y!". I hope someone gets what I'm doing that from.
Dude... I just wrote three perverted jokes about that last comment.

It's too bad that girls saying 'your mom' jokes don't have the same effect....

@Jessie: I NOTICED. DO I GET A COOKIE?
Yes. Cookies for Hannah and DS.

I want to go to Europe someday, so I would like to learn French, and maybe Italian. But because Spanish is becoming so.... popular?... now, my parents want me to take it.
You should take Latin. Then we could speak Latin to each other and be epic and such. :3
You should take a language that's alive.
That doesn't freak you out? That the words you're speaking are alive?
Dunno about you, but I like being able to learn languages where I can get on an airplane tomorrow morning and get off it in a place where they natively speak said language.

Also I hold some bitterness for Latin. There's still a tendency to try and impose its weirdass rules on our wonderfully nonsensical English.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service