Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only if these people get into power, which could only happen in the event of a serious economic collapse. If that happens, I'll probably be headed to whichever other nation has the most money at the time.
Whether or not they actually manage to do anything, it's sickening. Very, very much so.
If a serious economic collapse goes down... well, hopefully it can hold off at least until I'm partway through med school.

Things will go all to hell, sure, but you know what's recession-proof? Being able to keep people from dying >.>
Come to Canada! We don't have a bible belt! And (I swear) half of Toronto's population is Asians!
I was in the car with a girl about twelve the other day (she carpools with my brother...) and she had a song that was just a few steps short of being as explicitly about fucking as "Closer". I was wtf.

...also, there is no better introduction to the KKK than knowing they disown the Westboro Baptist Church or reading "The Five Orange Pips".

six-year-old me: Wait, these guys mail orange pips to people they don't like? That's stupid!

...they no longer do this, but yeah, I can't ever take them seriously.
My mom's friend bought her an iPod Nano, simply because she didn't have one. I had mentioned to my mom - who, subsequently, had mentioned it to her friend - that I loved one of the songs that her friend had put on this iPod and would like it on mine, were it possible to transfer.

Her friend bought me an iTunes gift card. I've met her all of one time.

:D
I must thank her.
ME TOO.

:DDD
My sister is a moron. v.v I don't think I can stand any longer in the same room with her.

Anyways...

Lawl. I love cartoons that aren't actually designed for kids. Especially when I watched them as a kid.
Even if this was posted four hours ago...

:D I understand entirely. *watched Adult Swim when she was 7-ish* Those were good times...
Fuck the AC.

...That is all.
'Twas totally awesome though. :D
Realizing that if I ever even tried to watch any of the scary movies out in the world, they'd make me go insane. I cannot stand anything scary and can never sleep properly after I watch it. I realized this after I watched The Ring a few weeks ago and, without even seeing the end, refused to fall asleep that night and kept my friend's light on.

:D What I did like about that night, however, was that I got to finish a book my friend owned that I'd wanted to read. So I can't say watching that movie came without benefits.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service