Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, I'm not on Youtube(not allowed, :P). Someone posted the first scene of A Very Potter Musical on MDW, and I used the search bar on that.
Do you want me to embed the video here?

Sorreh for the delay; I think this is what you're looking for.
XD
MY HAIR

IS READY FOR BAND CAMP.

(See you all Friday)
Just finished watching Pulp Fiction. It was cleverly done; and Quentin Tarantino always makes me laugh.
Mmm, Adult Swim is playing only anime tonight. :) This has put me in an awesome mood. GO SATURDAYS!

Now if only I could get up and get the Cool Mint Oreo Box in the kitchen, this would be complete.
Watching FMA. For the first time since spring break.
Trying to figure out how I get so many damn poll answers when only two people know about my website.

And shaking off that 'I'm about to get raped' feeling after a close call with some drunk rednecks at night. All in all, a pretty good trip though. Decided to stay an extra day so I won't be home until tomorrow night.
Yeah, you and Jessie that I know of.
You linked it from here, didn't you?

*got bored when no one was online and had a look instead of doing something useful*

Other people probably did the same.
Yeah, I guess I just didn't expect anyone to really look. Thank you though. *feels special*

My website /is/ useful. Ever wondered if Weebly audio players are free? Yeah, they're not.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service