Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never had imaginary friends <.>
Me neither, though I have been known to spontaneously and semi-consciously begin monologuing to myself on occasion.
Oh good, so I'm not the only one.
Jessie, you never were the only one. What do you think I do when you put me on hold? I monologue to myself. Well, in song, but that just makes me more awesome than End. Unless he monologues in song... In which case, that's about as frightening as End using exclamation points and smileys.
Depends how inspired I am.
O.O *Pictures End singing*

*Pictures him singing in the shower, on karaoke night, on top of bar at a college party*

Nope, sorry, the image is about as wrong as seeing my grandpa in a Speedo.
XD
You mistake me for a stereotypical college kid. I'm a year in, and I haven't gone to a single party.

That aside, it's usually while pacing up and down a hall in my house which, along with the non-musical monologues, happen when I am writing or intend to write.
Bahaha.
Hanna, can we fanfiction that?

Please?
XD

Back when STWAOES came out, my brother and I each got a copy. Mine was perfectly fine. His was a factory mess-up, twelve of the chapters were printed twice. Guess which copy I just found whilst digging though basement boxes?
I think this would be an appropriate time to point out that, upon counting backwards, I was the one who posted reply number 48484.

:D Palindromes that are also rather repetitive and feature my favorite number FTW!
I've probably got tonsillitis again.
I almost liked the FB page "Neighbors who don't protect their wifi",
but then I was afraid they would find out. :U

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service