Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, but I'm going for a 'no one'. 'Few' makes you smart, 'only' makes you amazing.

Well, I'm technically doing algebra 2 currently. I'm doing both this year.
*nods* Do you go Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Cal, etc?
Yep. I would be amazing, but I did that damned number theory after algebra 1. v.v

That and counting and probability wasted an entire year for me.
XD I'm sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have a choice: We had this mish-mash Algebra 1-ish course in 8th grade, and the teacher had to recommend you for either A1 or Geometry the next year based on your math skills (or lack thereof... how I was recommend to Geometry I'll never know). Woo tiny private K-8. So I'm stuck with this. x.x
*is one of them*

*is terrified for second semester*
Oh. My. God.

You guys being so damn smart is really fucking up my self-image. I'm homeschooled. I have nothing else to compare myself to. Even stupid people can always find stupider people to make themselves feel smarter...
>.> I spent two consecutive years in pre-algebra. Failed Geometry and one of the two Trigonometry combo classes. Switched out of Trigonometry/Precalculus into the easiest senior math class in the school and barely graduated...

Math is not one of my strong points ._.
You still graduated a year early though, right?

Math is my only strong point.
I graduated with the rest of my class :) However, my age peers are in their junior and senior years right now.

Math used in chemistry or biology is the only math that I'm really good at. I struggle with plain algebra.
And yet you want to go into medicine?
Math with no application can go fuck itself.

Math applied to something... that I can do :D

I figure if it really doesn't work out, I can still do something else with myself.
I'm going to fail maths, if it's any consolation :D

I'm not even in the advanced maths, though, I should really be in the dumb maths. Or not doing maths at all. Probably the latter since I don't actually need it, just enjoy torturing myself for some reason.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service