Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...
Have a cut on the inside bottom of my toe. wtf. It's like a paper cut.
First nightmare in a while. Hostage situation with Darth Vader. In all seriousness.

Here's the catcher: I've never seen Star Wars. SO WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GO BACK TO SLEEP?
:D I wanna be staring at this page in wonder when the page numbers finally hits 4000.

No thanks to me or anything, but I shall still stare in wonder! XO

And I'm feeling like the lovely procrastinator I am.
Have to make a powerpoint. Meh.

Also, eating cheetos that I've had for a week or so that I managed to not eat yet. Soooo hungry...

But I'm making a powerpoint for my Econ class... My friend and I were supposed to find a car and figure out how much we'd have to get in a loan, research the car, insurance, loan stuff, etc., and while we were looking, we decided on a car we both wanted. XD It was pretty hard since she already has a new Mustang Grrrr... but then we found Cody's, or one exactly like it, but purple. XD I love that car.
:DDDD ME NEITHER.
:DDDDDDDDD

I CANNOT WAIT....
Scouted out replacement hands, crystal, and key for my watch. Which means that probably tomorrow I'll be visiting Matheu's so they can give me sizes for the above... and maybe arrange to have them fit the hands and crystal for me.

...also, I got my refund money for dropping German. Jesus shit that's a lot of cash...
Finished that powerpoint...

Now I want to draw or something, but too lazy right now.... Meh. I need to figure out what to give Cody for his birthday... Maybe a painting? But of what? :\
Just organized my entire iTunes library.

WTF am I doing with my life?
My flatmate is being a bitch. DUCK AND COVER!!!!
Time to break out the caffeine as I have History homework and a Health pamphlet to finish. *epically cracks a Coke*

The flying f*ck is with all the citing and bibliography shit! WHO GIVES A RATS ASS WHERE I FOUND IT!? DX I CERTAINLY DON'T! *gives shift key a chocolate bar in forgiveness*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service