Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understand that, I stopped trying to write anything since I always lost interest in what I was working on in favour of a new idea, maybe I was so boring I bored myself? Hopefully that's not your problem.
1) Turn down the temperature, to 70 or lower. Humans focus better at lower temperatures.

2) Don't listen to the music, especially if it's music with words in it. Go watch a short movie or tv show related to the topic of discussion, then sit down and try again, without music.
Final report: Mostly entertaining. Wish they would have cut out all the stupid love sideplotting and focussed on Victor and the monster.

However, I gotta say that the last two songs are decent, and the last one is really rather heartbreaking.
When people get like this about their assignments, I like to draw their attention to a verse in the exodus that eveyone misses.
So the Israelites are sitting on the edge of the red sea with the Egyptians running down at them, and they're shouting at God, expecting something to happen.
His response, (and I paraphrase):
"Why the heck are you asking me? You go split the sea."

Point out that based on this, having a religious experience will not help her pass the class.
I'm procrastinating. :D

Which is going to come around and slap me in the face later. I have an essay due tomorrow. BAD LIZ.
My computer is being an ass. And I have no idea why.
I am officially fucking with a n00b.

And it is fun.
How so?
TIME TO TROLL, ME HARTIES!
In the computer lab! It took 10 minutes to log in this computer, and 15 minutes to log in the one next to me.

FUCK YOU, UNIVERSITY SERVERS.
XD
Sounds typical.
I prefer to use my own laptop, then just connect to Temple's wi-fi. Otherwise it's a challenge to get a computer, much more so log on and do anything useful.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service