Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it's very tiring, especially when your peer editing group is more of gossip a lot group and make fun of the teacher's speech pattern group. x.x Can't wait till this semester is over.
Same. x.x
@Lamp: XD Understandably so...life doesn't give you much time to do nothing, does it?

*poked* I have missed you as well! :D * tacklehugs*

@I kill you all!: First off, your username is awesome shizznits. Just saying.
Second- *pokes back*
Not as of late. xD

*is tacklehuged* :D
Huh, >.> I always thought it was kind of out there in the, just plain dumb, but all right.Though I do need need to change my pic, blah.
@Lamp: Yeah...c'mon, life, it's not very nice to take that away. >:\

:D *watches as roses and sparkles appear from nowhere*

@I kill you all!: XD I dunno, I just love it. And I hope you find your ideal icon if you're changing it.
Maybe if it allowed time for sleep, it'd be better. XD

XDDD

Dude, Glee sucks this season. x.x
XD Maybe, but since it does not, life is being a big jerkface!

*bows*

D: *gives sympathy cookie* There there...perhaps improvement is just around the corner. I watch little to no TV, so I couldn't give an opinion on this.
Looking up the world's rarest animals.

Going, "OHHH it's SOOO cute" to the baby pictures.

Wondering how knowing these things will ever benefit me. Or even come up in conversation.
>:D Start the conversation! Like really randomly.

"Holy flying spaghetti, some of the rarest animal baby's are the most adorable thing you'll ever see in your ENTIRE LIFE! *grabs shoulders and shakes* Your! Entire! LIFE! O.o"

...Does something to that extent sound right? :)

As for benefits...uh...mayhaps the Grim Reaper will let you go if the first random opinion you give him is agreed upon? Beneficial, yes?
XDDD Oh! HI PYRO. :D

Dude, I can totally use this in Debates too. "Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered in the great art of debate, to argue whether or not marijuana should be decriminalized. I'd like you all to think about one thing, and this simple thing is, Do you or do you not believe that this baby Iberian lynx is adorable? Humankind has killed this lynx close to extinction, this humankind is the same humankind who wants to decriminalize marijuana!" or some shit like that. I dunno what I'm getting at but yeah.... XD

XD Maybe he'll let the animal of my choice live.
HI XUUT! :D *hugs*

XD It's a work in progress! A work of art that simply needs to be finished. :) It can be used in ANY situation!
"Why didn't you clean your room!?"
"Because Iberian lynxes are close to extinction, and the cubs are so adorable I could cry! DX"
"o.o ...?"

*nod* That'd be pretty awesome. Too bad you could never tell people you saved that species...

And now, I shall go to sleep as I was just scared the shit out of by mother dearest walking in. My heart is pounding... o.o'

Goodnight to everyone! :D Love you all!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service