Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Banging my head on the keyboard, pretty much.

My little brother is being a little shit apparently because he couldn't pick up a hamburger at dinner, and now he's in even more of a bitchy mood because my parents confiscated these boots he loves because they hurt his feet.

Yes, this boy is fourteen goddamn years old.

Other than him... I'll have to write 10 000 words tomorrow at least to catch up on NaNo. Christ.
8k. Stuck, temporarily.

I wish TTS was active like it used to be. ._.
As do I...
Making Scott Pilgrim gifs.
Giggling over the furor on tumblr over 4chan.
Fuhrer?
no u :>

Most of tumblr is up in arms about "OMG NO 4CHAN GON HACK US", while I'm giggling (and personally side with /b/ -- tumblr is full of dumb people) and making popcorn.

It's like watching a little kid (tumblr) try and kick his creepy uncle (/b/) in the shins because Uncle threatened to ticklefight him. So. Hilarious.
Why are you breaking the first and second rules of the internet?

That aside, yeah, if they fill up to it, 4chan is going to eat those people alive.
>.>

<.<

I SAID NOTHING.

They... don't count when you're explaining impending lulz? Yes, let's go with that.

It will be glorious :> I'm following one of the tumblrs down to be hacked -- if it does go over...

Well. I am making popcorn and stocking up on caffeine products.
My German may be awful, but I'm pretty sure one of my characters crossed the line between "professional" and "a little gay, maybe more than a little".

...fuck crossed, actually, I think he sawed that motherfucker to death.
Reading Time's 50 Best Inventions Of the Year.

Fuck yes. This stuff is awesome.
Damn. Power went out. Either my internet dies, or my laptop dies.

How the hell am I suppose to Nano?

What's up with this inconsistent power anyways?

Edit: There's cops outside. Fuck. Does this have any correlation? Shiiit, what if there's, like a crazy convict outside?
Edit: Edit: Power is on. Cops are gone. Cool. Clearly I need to stop thinking weird, preposterous things at night.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service