Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best Thanksgiving ever. My family was so cute and sweet and drama-free it's like we belonged in a magazine, man.
So, it's been a really awesome Thanksgiving. Although, FB kinda ruined it. I'm trying to get my account back.
Getting back into the swing of the Bioshock Let's Play I was watching. Whyyy did I stop at the end of the Fort Frolic section? The LPer can't read and thinks Cohen = Colin. It is annoying me.
Did he kill Cohen yet?
How dare you!? The next part is the one with the most epic scene in the entire game!
He skipped killing Cohen -- apparently he needs him alive.

I kept going. The most epic scene was stricken by a deadly case of fast-forward audio... thank god for Youtube :|
It IS the most epic scene, and it has a ridiculous metaphorical ramification with regards to playing videogames.
It was goddamn great. I was like this the whole time: Photobucket

And laughing, because it was so goddamn perfect. I've not finished the LP, but I have cumulatively spent hours of my life watching a man pretty much be mind-controlled solely by words, sounds, and pictures on a screen into killing this guy, going here, doing these things... I may have to buy this game.
Watching George Carlin.

And laughing out loud.
Writing extensively about fictional dogs.

My friends are right, I need a pet.
It's hard to be vegetarian on Thanksgiving. But hey, since I don't eat turkey, I was still wide awake when everyone else was drifting asleep. :D

Today I have to clean the house. D: And then tonight Cody has to work... Oh well, maybe I'll get that Lego Harry Potter game finished today, and maybe I'll work on that painting I told someone I'd be finished with by now that I haven't technically started yet... >.>
I really want to debate something right now.

I will settle for pissing off my characters.
-sigh-

New diet plan.

Not the kind to make you skinny, either. The other kind.

The kind where your parents force feed you fatty, carbohydrate rich, salty, sugary, disgusting foods.

And yes, I am aware of the fact that I shouldn't be complaining about this.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service