Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, that's what I meant. If that's why Genn posted that semiwarning. And I missed it. DX
Meh, it'll probably happen again. >.>
Was I banned? I'm too lazy to check it out.
Yep. And now accounts have to be approved. *sigh*

Genn posted this on the thread:

Hey everyone -

Just a quick note about the recent trolls and alts that keep coming back. My guess is that they're trying to get the thread closed, but that won't happen, as we're now only holding members accountable for their actions and not the entire thread. There are a lot of people on this thread that are using the site in a legitimate way, who obviously have no interest in drama, and have not participated at all in the arguments lately. We really appreciate that, as this kind of bickering on the forum makes the site look bad. This is not the place for personal grudges or arguing about who was banned and why, who's a troll and who isn't, etc.

All of that being said, we're getting tired of it. Not only are some of you giving these trolls a good reason to keep coming back by challenging them, you're also being disruptive and violating the rules of this site by engaging them in arguments. We're not going to tolerate it any longer, and if you continue to argue with these trolls, you will also be warned and banned. When you see someone come in claiming to be a banned member, or someone who's trying to start something, ignore it. Do not post anything back. These people seem to thrive off of getting a rise out of people for whatever reason, so just let them do their thing, report them, and do not interact with them. Don't even tell them that you've reported them. Just continue with regular posting. It's obvious that a lot of you always feel the need to defend yourselves, but this has no place on a public Twilight site, so please take it elsewhere. I know that a lot of you have been deleting your comments. It's very obvious that it's being done based on other people's posts, we can still tell you're participating in the fighting, so just avoid it all together, or your account will also be banned. We're not here to referee personal fights between members, so regardless of who the troll is, and who isn't, everyone participating will be warned or banned. Please PM me if you have any questions, please don't reply to this post. Thanks.
*eyeroll*

:D I feel muy evil today.

You know why I hate Caz? He was fine with me trolling, and even seemed to support it.

But when he figured out that you deciding to come back to say hi, he was all, "I'm so dissapointed in you Contra!"

WTF. So I'm allowed to obviously troll, but you can't come back?
You're pissing all over the reputation you built as Contradiction.

He said this to me. I'm not kidding.

I asked him what reputation, exactly, he was talking about, but he never responded.

>.<'
The only response to that is:

Well, now I'm pissing on your face, bitch.
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP COMMENTING ON HOW JUMPY I SEEM?

Food processors are loud, man. There was no warning. Maybe falling onto my knees was a bit much, but it's not like I'm a mental case.
Whoa... Whenever I laugh lately, it comes out all evil-sounding. It's kinda freaking me out, but it's awesome at the same time. xD
My heart is beating fast, I'm sort of shaking, and my stomach aches.

...I'm reading an article on the differences between the Bible and the Quran and taking notes for World Civ. wtf
Quran FTsomuchW.
Why?

I haven't read either text...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service