Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is nothing I want more right now than to go sit at a bookstore for hours upon hours.
Me neither, but my town doesn't have one. >.<' I'm seriously going to kill someone if we don't get one soon. The closest Barnes and Noble or any bookstore of that size is an hour away.
D: I don't know if I could survive that way.
Writing, surprisingly.
At home! I missed the place.

I totally got cuddles from the dog, too. The dog who apparently lives on my bed half the time.
This was in my newsfeed this morning.

I don't even know you Lauren, but are you fucking kidding me?
XD You have it set to 1337...

Are you sure her signature isn't 'txting'? It would be retarded, but all my friends who text comments to facebook forget their stupid signatures and then they're all "LOL thtz sooooo funy!!!@ --jst gona stand ther and wach me burn?--"

Texting signatures are stupid, but I find it hard to believe that she would say that unlimited texting should cancel out the loss of her brother/friend/cousin/boyfriend.
Fun Fact: Fang's emo hair is quite clearly the true source of his power.
What indeed.

What's your plot so far? Maybe I can help.

Also, I'd suggest a storyboard. They're suprisingly helpful.
Lololol
Bol.
Trying to find post-apocalyptic pictures on a "fantasy" background site, because I've found a couple that I liked before.

...A large majority of these pictures have drawings of half-naked girls. >.<'

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service