Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got a ThinkGeek catalog for some reason. The conversation with myself went like this:

"derp derp t-shirts OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS it's an EVE hypo omg we need it"

No, we really don't. The Cthulhu plush will do if we really gotta get something from them.

"BUT COME ON IT'S SO COOL OH MY GOD"

Not that cool.

"EVE HYPO, BITCH"

No.

"PLEEEEASE"

Still no.

"WAIT WAIT... WOULD YOU KINDLY GET ME ONE? :D?"

Go fuck yourself.

Yes, they really do have an EVE hypo for sale. 16 bucks.
I know they sell EVE hypos. 2K also used to have this mini-hypo pen thing in honor of bioshock 2, but I'm not sure that they sell them anymore.
See, the pen would be eight kinds of cool, but I lose pens all the time :\
Fuck. Today I found out that two of my best friends hate on me behind my back, because, strangely enough, I've met some different people in high-school. I feel really bad for our friend caught in the middle, and now things are so awkward (he's the one who mentioned them) that now I'll probably lose him too. Not sure whether to go tell them they're douches or just try to... smooth things out.
I feel like I could like Doctor Who. I just don't know how to go about watching it...
Kinda disappointed.

Model UN is the BEST Debate event of the year. It trumps Mock Leg apparently.

Only my Debate coach won't take us because:

1.) It's three days.
2.) It's after regionals.
3.) Everyone is allowed to go to regionals now.

And my Social teacher (who is head of the Social Studies dept.) wasn't here today so I couldn't ask her if she could take us or if she knew who could. Because my school has participated in Model UN before, and this year is the first year with an actual Debate Team.

I really want to go... Damn my Social teacher for not being here when I needed her.
Dude, Charlie(issocoollike) wrote a song about bread. Called Bread. :D

I'm more happy about this than I should be.
Slowly going insane with a lack of fulfilling things to do with my time. The only possible option at the moment is edit, but good god I HATE editing because it's always partial, you can't ever really get into it, at it takes fricking forever.

Even worse, the only other book I've been able to get my hands on is moving only slightly faster than a Niven novel, it's an incredibly slow night on MDW, and my girlfriend isn't available this late on most school nights.

*is climbing the walls*
I'm sorry, I realize that my family is very, very excited about Christmas... But I can't be that excited about Christmas when I'll be old enough to legally do magic outside of Hogwarts in only a week.

Just wait a week and a half. Then maybe I'll be in the Christmas spirit.
*Sympathizes*
I had to share birthdays with two other kids at my old school.

Does having a birthday so close to Christmas deter from your overall present-count?
Sometimes, yeah... It's just annoying when people try to throw me Christmas-themed birthday parties and get me Christmas-ey presents, and my mom has no money to do anything for me 'cause she's buying presents for everyone else.
Fidgeting around before doing a recording for the ARG.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service