Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Playing around on CollegeBoard. Taking a personality test atm...

COLD. SO FREAKING COLD. THIS IS SOUTH CAROLINA FOR PETE'S SAKE.

Where did I put those knee-socks... *coldcoldcold*

Working on a tribute to Sir Pterry.

I'm planning on writing a series of short stories, and sending to them. Probably all of them will take place on the Disc, but I might right an exception.

Why? Well, I feel that he deserves it. I'm no master writer, but I like to think that I can at least thank him this way.

What am I thanking him for? I'm not entirely sure. Partially the entertainment value, though I can't say that it's a particularly large part. Partially for keeping so many of us company over the years, which can't be said for many other authors. Partially...for showing us that we honestly don't have to fear the reaper. That death is not something we should run from, nor run to, but something we should accept standing still, with open arms. I like his idea of afterlife. It makes me not fear dying quite so much.

I've already written a poem about Death, and how a man comes to terms with it. Or, rather, her. I'll probably post it at some point.

So...anybody in?

Oy.

I just tried to amend Kant's Philosophy to cover treatment of animals by implying the existence of a dormant, supreme diety that owns everything just because people assume that it does.

This is after writing an essay a month ago dealing with the argument that God couldn't have created  morals and be all-good at the same time.

Philosophy is bizarre like that.

I fucking hate some people.

Specifically, holier-than-thou people. >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

NIGHTMARES FOREVER.

BUT IN A HILARIOUS WAY.

Everything is weird in the right connotation.

That recut of the Shining is one of my favorite things.

Their post: Do you ever feel different?

My reply: Yeah, but then I turn myself right-side up and the feeling goes away. Weird, isn't it?

Okay, is anyone else watching Glee reruns?

If so, did anyone hear MCR's "Sing" on that American Idol commercial? 

Yeah, my sister and I were freaking out a little. >.>

Ugh, I hope I get better before Christmas. >./p>

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? Damn cycle... It goes like this;

1. I get school assignments.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I have a stunning realization one night that everything has piled up and then I start breathing really quickly and kinda shaking and normally I'm already laying in bed but if I'm not I have to lie down. Run-on sentences FTW.
4. Repeat steps 1-3.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service