Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD

It's supposed to start with a huge earthquake. Since you seem to be having a lot of those recently, I'm sure you'll be one of the first to know.

That aside, USGS isn't showing anything bigger than a 6.5 in Indonesia from five days ago.

I'm sure we will, actually. But nothing bigger than a 4.5 in the last week, and only a 3 today.

Actually, no.

Better idea:

I/We make a roleplay, that at first seems to be really cliched and ordinary...before it turns into a deconstruction where we traumatize all parties involved.

...You know, I'm kind of dissapointed.

I was half hoping that the rapture would happen, but it doesn't seem to be going to.

Gah.

I got a lot of blood on the carpet.

Son of a...ah, it's all over my jeans too.

Why the hell am I bleeding so much?

Yargh?

How much is a lot?

Wash them in cold water asap.

You have a bleeding disorder/haemorrhagic fever/you hit an artery. Pick one.

A lot being enough to paint a birdhouse, approximately. (Slightly exaggerating, but you get the picture.)

I put my leg under the shower. Cleaned all the blood off, and presumably the wound.

...Wonderful.

Well, I've had a band aid on for the past few hours, so it should be good.

WTF university. I said I was sitting my exam in Palmy. Why the hell do you think I want to sit it in Christchurch?

The loading screen on Bioshock keeps on saying something about Dr. Suchong or whatever his name is wanting to accelerate the aging process.

And this game is, if it's reputation for having an awesome plot is any judge, full of Brick Jokes and never says anything that doesn't prove to be important to it's overall plot.

And when you think about it, the only character without any backstory so far is the player (Jack?). Who I previously complaned about him using the bathyspheres, claiming that he was too old to be Ryan's son.

...I have a very bad feeling about this.

My only concillation? The fact that Jack (?) doesn't seem to remember Rapture, which would be suspicious if he was a two year old super-human accelerated growth Luke Skywalker. And no referrences have been made to him having amnesia or anything like that. So in all likelihood the growth thing is talking about something else, or even a red herring.

Still, it has me a bit worried, especially if it turns out that he's been through brain surgery or something stupid like that. Actually, scratch that. It's far more likely to be a result of ADAM, which seems to do anything and everything in this game. Need to give yourself super powers? Adam! Want to cure your crippled legs? Adam! Cat stuck in a tree? Adam is the answer!

You're gonna find out, but the thing about ADAM is accurate. 

Also, here's Jack's passport: http://i.imgur.com/FWKbu.jpg. Not used in the game, but I think some hero pulled it from the game files.

1. Ah. So Adam can perform brain surgery? Figures...well, that clears some things up. Like all the weird vision thingies.

2. Wynand? Sounds familiar for some reason.

Also...that's badass.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service