Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*late* That stinks, but I'm sure you'll get everything worked out there.

Fuuuuu...

I missed the whole party.

This always seems to happen.

How can a person get 3 100% as an overall average in a class? I don't understand... Then I recall that this girl spends her spare time studying, neglects eating to study, doesn't really participate in extra curriculars, and neglects social interaction to... yeah, study. 

So then I realize that mentally and physically, as a semi-social, lazy, glutton, with half decent marks and a severe procrastination issue, I'm probably doing fine. 

Then I look at this and feel better about myself.

I should be wary of that girl. I bet she'll become a serial killer....

Hahaha! Maybe she has a Death Note or something. :D *Waaay too obsessed*

Ohai, FlockForum. I posted on Secret Confessions a bit ago but I haven't posted on this thread in ages.

So, how is everybody?

And I'm not happy that I missed the reunion.

Pretty good! Going on a camping trip. though. :/

You're not happy about it?

I've never been camping before.

I don't think I've ever been so wholly happy in my life than I am right now.
I'm leaving to go camping for a few days. :/ I'll still have my phone though, and the campground has Wi-Fi... XD
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllladies.

Still in Colorado. I was at the Rockies game a few days ago, BTW. So if you went, there was a 1/35,000 percent chance that you had the incredible honor of seeing me face to face.

Also, unfortunately I can't actually meet any of you. The camp I'm at doesn't allow it, apparently.

Also, apparently Thou-Knowest-Whom, according to das Bible, rested on Sunday and not Saturday. Lulz, I guess everybody's just been doing it wrong for the past five thousand years. Oh, Mormons, how you never fail to amuse me...

At the White Sox game? My brother was there. I was in teh mountains.

Where in Colorado are you, out of curiosity?

Denver.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service